3.17.2011



       I let it fall, my heart and as it felll it was dark and I was over,
until you kissed my lips and you saved me.
When laying with you I could stay there.
Close my eyes, feel you here forever.
You and me together, nothing is better.
But there's a side of me that you never knew,
never knew. All the things I'd say, they were never true,
never true. And the games I'd play, I would always win,
always win. But I set fire to the rain. Watched it pour as
I touched your face, Well, it burned while I cried. 
 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name.
I set fire to the rain and I threw us into the flames.
I felt something die. 'Cause I knew that that was
the last time, the last time. Sometimes I wake up and
heard you calling, must be waiting for you.
Even now when we're already over,
I can't help myself from
looking for you.



**